Monday, September 28, 2009

Interviews...

So I know its been quite a while since I've posted but mainly its because there has been nothing to note. However, things are starting to pick up.... slowly, that is.

We've still been trying to explore our city and the surrounding areas. We ventured out to Wake Forest, which actually wasn't that far at all. We just did a little bit of shopping, had some lunch and came home. We also briefly walked around BikeFest (Harley Davidson festival). We are really not bike people, but we were downtown and didn't even know it was going on so we walked around and checked things out. It was neat to see all the different bikes and biker groups. I spent a weekend with some of my girlfriends from college which was nice.... it was fun to get away and see the girls... I definitely needed it :) :)

We have sort of found a second car. Its through a private owner and its actually a lot nicer than some of the cars we've seen on some dealer lots. The draw back however, is that the owner cant find the title. So... he had to reorder it from the DMV... meaning we have to wait 12 days before we can take ownership..... so, like everything else in life, we are waiting.

Greg and I have had a few interviews. Greg more so than myself. Greg actually has a second interview for one job on Wednesday... so keep your fingers crossed and the prayers coming!! I had one interview which I haven't heard back on :( And... I have had a call from another place and I'm waiting to hear back from them. So it does seem as though things are picking up. Its as if we are so close... yet so far away. More waiting, more frustration. Its hard to remain optimistic. We definitely oscillate between being hopeful and being depressed. Luckily, we are more hopeful than depressed - - I think that it helps that we have each other and we try to do things to get our mind off our job situation.

Anyway... I will write more often as things are starting to pick up!

1 comment:

  1. Things will pick up for you guys. The first few interviews (for me at least) are always rough, but then you get into the swing of things and the perfect job comes along!

    ReplyDelete