Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day by Day

I wish I had more to report than I do. There is really nothing too much going on here. Last weekend we went to SC to visit some friends we hadn't seen in a while. It was really nice seeing everyone and spending a weekend back at my old college haunts, especially since we moved in part to be closer to the friends down there. It was a nice little get a way. I am excited to report that this week has been significantly cooler than the previous weeks. Still warm enough to enjoy the outdoors but I haven't been melting this week! We actually went out to downtown this week and just walked around then had a lunch picnic at a park. We also went for a walk around one of the man made lakes around here. I'm glad we've gotten out of the apartment to enjoy this beautiful weather. As far as the job hunt goes, still no news. I am trying to remain positive while going through this process :) Hope everyone is having a good week and will enjoy their Labor Day weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying you find a job soon! I'm still looking forward to pictures of your new place! :) I hope you post some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys find work soon! It will happen...I know it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete