Monday, January 11, 2010

1st week

Well last week I completed my first week of work at my new part time job. I worked Tues- sat. It was more difficult than I anticipated to get adjusted. On Saturday night , after the week, I was just exhausted! I felt kind of stupid.... its not like I haven't worked before. Also, its not like what I was learning was extremely difficult... but none the less, I was still very tired at the end of every day. I work Tues, Wed and Sat of this week. And I'm pretty much working afternoon/evenings. Bleh. Working only 3 days isn't that bad but working into the night kind of stinks because it takes time away from the time I have with Greg. But, you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. I'm pretty sure I'll be working at least one day every weekend as well :( Oh well. This is only a means to an end I suppose, not a long term thing (at least I hope!).

Nothing too terribly exciting going on here. We have already tried out our new recipe for the week! We had "impossibly easy taco pie." It was REALLY good. Prob about an 8.5 out of 10. I was actually surprised at how good it turned out. I am really enjoying trying new things out. I've been trying to plan out our meals for the month ahead of time and I often find myself making the same things over and over again so trying new recipes has been a lot of fun and allows us to eat something different!

Greg and I continue to be doing well. We were actually discussing it a few days ago. I honestly can't believe we've been married for almost 9 months. Despite the economic issues we've had due to the move we haven't had very many "1st year" problems at all. This year, while its been a whirlwind, has been pretty fun. We've definitely grown very close as we've learned about each other during this moving process. Its been pretty neat. Who knows where the Lord will take us, but I think we feel as though we could handle whatever comes our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment